Garmin Instinct Solar
Chase the wave — longer, with Instinct® Solar - Surf Edition. This rugged GPS surf watch boasts solar charging — giving incredible battery life — and is water-rated to 100 meters. Dedicated surf features such as tide data and a surfing activity help you make the most of every wave. Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) help you track in more challenging environments than with GPS alone. Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress, sleep1 and Pulse Ox2. Get the most out of the sports you love with preloaded activity profiles such as surfing, running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications3 at the wrist keep you connected to what matters.
- Up to 24 days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 54 days when solar charging — and up to 30 hours in GPS mode or 38 hours when solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile; tide data lets you stay up to date on ocean conditions
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox2
- Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep1 with Body Battery™ energy monitoring
- Stay connected with smart notifications3 to see messages right on your wrist
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly
2This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.